Stand-Alone Family of Environmental Controls
CHORE-LOGIC® Environment Controls offer pig producers a simple, stand-alone family of controls that do more than just regulate building temperatures.
These controls are easy to program for economical and accurate environmental care of your pigs in farrowing and grow-out buildings.
The CHORE-LOGIC® H-VC5 Control is a 5-stage and variable-speed fan control capable of handling:
- Variable-speed output of up to 20 amps.
- Two additional on-off fan groups.
- One heater, heat pads or heat lamps.
- One evaporative cooling system with an on/off timer and alarm for high and low temperatures.
- One temperature sensor.
- One humidity sensor.
- All functions are operated by means of user-programmable set points.
- The evaporative cooling system will stop if the measured humidity is higher than the control’s humidity set point.
- These controls require 110-volt power supply and include a built-in alarm for low or high temperatures, variable speed regulator failure and power failure.
- Easy to install, these controls are also easy to operate and simple to maintain.