Red Translucent Boot Transition
Sturdy Ladder System includes a convenient handrail (patented) at the top to aid the transition to the roof ladder
Ladder Security Door
|view all photos|
Feed Bin Accessories Provide
More Value and Convenience
Feed bin accessories from the PigTek Pig Equipment Group add more value and convenience to the feeding system to help make feeding chores easier for producers and their pigs.
Accessories include:Choice of Upper Feed Bin Boot Transitions that are available in clear or translucent red polycarbonate.
- Transitions are used to attach the feed delivery auger system to the feed bin.
- The polycarbonate material offers high strength and high impact resistance. It also allows producers to visually inspect feed flow to the bin’s boot and auger system.
- Available in straight-out and 30-degree configurations, this transition will retrofit to most existing feed bins with 16-inch (406-mm) diameter hopper openings. An optional clear transition is also available from the company.
Choice of Automatic or Manual Feed Bin Boot Slide Actuators to open and close bin boot slides. Both innovative slide operators allow pig producers to access the bin’s boot shut-off slide without having to physically crawl under, around or through the feed bin’s leg and hopper support bracing system.
- Both the automatic and manual versions can be used on straight-out or 30-degree (incline angle) boots for new PIGTEK® or existing CHORE-TIME® and BROCK® feed bins.
- The manual and automatic actuators feature a reliable rack and pinion design that provides simple and trouble-free operation of the bin boot’s shut-off slide.
- The Automatic Slide Actuator System is designed to aid producers in managing feed storage on a tandem feed bin system so that pigs do not miss a feeding. The operator simply designates which feed bin is to dispense feed first. Then, after that bin has emptied, the system's control panel automatically opens the boot shut-off slide on the second feed bin while closing the boot slide on the empty bin. The control panel features indicator lights to show the position of each boot slide.
- Automatic Boot Slide Actuator System aids producers in managing feed storage on either a single straight-through or twin straight-through tandem feed bin system.
- On the system’s control panel, the operator simply designates which feed bin is to dispense feed first. After that bin has emptied, the system’s control panel automatically opens the boot shut-off slide on the second feed bin while closing the boot slide on the empty bin.
Ladder Security Door aids pig producers in their biosecurity measures by helping restrict unauthorized access to the feed bin's ladder.
- Economical Ladder Security Door attaches securely to the feed bin’s exterior ladder to discourage its use.
- Ladder door bolts to the side of the bin ladder and hinges over several rungs. The door can then be locked in place to keep small children and unauthorized individuals from climbing the ladder.
- The Ladder Security Door easily installs on the ladders of all new PIGTEK® Feed Storage Bins as well as most existing CHORE-TIME® and BROCK® Feed Bins.
- Ladder Security Door also can be used on ladders with ladder cages.
The ACCESS PLUS® Door for feed bins allows users to access and clean out the feed bin easily from ground level. With this innovative feed bin access door, producers no longer have to climb the feed bin and do aerial acrobatics to clean it.
- Fastener bolts with "T"-shaped handles making the door easy to open or close without the use of tools.
- Door is shaped to be wider at the top than it is at the bottom so cleaning chores can be performed more comfortably.
Unique Hopper Slide Valve Kit provides an alternative way to easily remove small amounts of feed from a feed bin.
- Simple, hand-operated slide gate permits easy discharge of small amounts into a bucket or wheel barrow.
- Add a lock to prevent accidental discharge.
- Fits any new PIGTEK® feed bin or existing CHORE-TIME® or BROCK® feed bin.